I immediately liked this picture because it represents something special to me.
Why is it special to me?
* Traveled to every country represented in this picture.
* Spent 18 years living in Latin America as a young kid. One of my earliest memories was looking up at an airplane flying overhead, as I walked alongside my dad, while living in Honduras. Where this flying thing first started!
* Traveled on AeroMexico, as a passenger, several times back in the day.
* Flown as a Captain on both the Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 series jets.
* Flown as a Captain into Canada and Mexico.
* Flown into LAX, one of my faves, on a regular basis since March 1987.
That’s why I love LA! You see everything!
Picture courtesy of airliners.net
For additional information on the airport, click the link LAX.