I’m a veteran airline pilot, biz owner who loves coffee, golf, R&B & jazz.
I hold a master’s degree in aviation/aerospace management and am an advocate of online education.
In addition, I am currently pursuing an educational doctorate (EdD) from Northcentral University. The beauty of this is I can complete the degree entirely online. You have to love technology, wifi and the Internet, which makes accomplishing one’s goals in life that much easier.
I’m an A319/320/321 captain for American Airlines and look forward to sharing my passion for aviation and a typical day from the left seat.
My views expressed in this blog are indeed my own.
Join me on my journey!
• 37 years experience in civil aviation as a commercial pilot (20,000+ flight hours)
• 30 years experience – airline pilot flying B737, B757 & Airbus passenger jets
• 28 consecutive years as Captain, B737, B757 & Airbus jets – Mainland US, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii & Mexico
• 6+ years flying the 757-ETOPS between US mainland & Hawaii (420+ Pacific crossings)
• Currently A319/320/321 Airbus Captain (5+ years)
January, 1987 – Present
Captain, Airbus A319/320/321
Formerly America West & US Airways
EdD, Northcentral University, (est. 2020)
MAS, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 2009, With Distinction
BPA, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 1990